Apr 17, 2017
Episode 29 – How Do You Solve A Problem Like Korea?
This week there’s lots of things for Lukas and Sam to talk about.
The prospect of nuclear war with North Korea (0:48)
- Berkeley (3:07)
- German elections (12:43)
- The Turkish referendum (25:29)
- More of the UK Labour Party’s woes (38:27)
- We take a look at the anti-white article not even the Huffington Post would carry (45:51)
- Maine Dems laughing at the prospect of white replacement (57:31)
- The Japan Times’ attempt to deconstruct Japanese-ness (1:09:11)
- Either side of the Dhimmi of the Week (1:43:09)
- It’s our take on Bannon Out/Kushner In (1:32:35)
- And Germany’s attempt at restitution for 17th century witch burning (1:49:13).
- We end with a video so undeniably pozzed, you’ll have to see for yourself (1:52:18).
Outro – Antifa is Finished (Ha Ha Ha) by Paddy Tarleton
This week’s links: